The Outputs of the CUPHAT project will include:
- A total of 12 coastal upland communities, 3 from each of the 4 coastal upland areas, cooperating and participating in cultural, natural and heritage tourism.
- A new tourism network will be created, within and between the 12 communities and 4 upland areas, in order to promote the cultural, natural and heritage tourism found in these areas.
- An increase of 5% in tourism numbers, which will encourage tourist spending in the 4 areas and thus increasing the sustainable livelihood in the uplands.
- A sustainable tourism model will be piloted in the 4 coastal upland areas. This can then be used in other under-developed coastal upland areas.
- Four full time equivalent job roles will be created in supported enterprises, one in each of the coastal upland area.